APPAREL SCREEN PRINTING
Apparel screen printing includes shirts, hoodies, tote bags, and any other flat fabric that can be printed and then cured by heat.
We use a variety of different inks and methods for apparel screen printing. Prices vary depending on the amount of garments you have in your run, how many colors, and the size of the print. Your price per piece will decrease as your quantity increases. All prints will be monitored individually by our own eyes to ensure quality.
- Plastisol ink is very durable when cured properly which we monitor by temperature.
- Print texture can be soft and vintage esque or thick and bold.
- Yes, we can do discharge prints.
- You may supply your own garments but there is a supplied material fee of $0.50 per piece.
- Largest print size is 17" X 22".
- We match PMS colors as long as the PMS code is supplied. Otherwise we will use our best judgment.
- We offer both photo and in person proofs on all apparel prints.
- We can print up to six colors including an underbase.
- Standard turnaround is 7-10 business days.
Not sure what brand or kind of shirt you want to use? Below are links to all the garments we have available. If you're still not seeing what you're looking for, let us know and we'll probably be able to track it down.