PAPER SCREEN PRINTING
Paper screen printing includes posters, invites, bags, fine art prints, cards, and anything that will lay on our press flat so the the print will go down smooth and consistent.
All paper screen prints are made using acrylic archival ink. Prices vary depending on the amount prints in your run, the number of colors, and the size of the artwork. Your price per piece will decrease as your quantity increases. All prints are done with our two hands so each will have it's own unique charecteristics and will be monitored individually to ensure quality.
- Stock paper is French 100lb. cover.
- You may supply your own material but there is a supplied material fee of $0.25 per piece.
- Largest print size is 17" X 23".
- We match PMS colors as long as the PMS code is supplied. Otherwise we will use our best judgment.
- We do not offer proofs on flatstock prints due to the nature of the ink and the printing process.
- We can print an unlimited amount of colors but there are setup fees associated with every color.
- Standard turnaround is 10-14 days.
You are more than welcome to come by the shop and check out some paper samples we have here at Pelican or you can go straight to French Paper Co's website by clicking the icon below.